Creating Mound with Spiral Pathway
How to easily create a Snail Mound in ARCHICAD using LAND4.
This video shows how to easily create a complex earth formation, a mound featuring a spiral path, within a few minutes using LAND4 for ARCHICAD.
- First, top and bottom Contour Lines are defined, and a surface is created based on those lines.
- Next, the Center Line of the path is added using Gravity Tool.
- From this Center Line, the edges of the pathway are created.
- The Snail Mound can then quickly be created with the use of the Magic Wand.
- Finally, the LANDSurface is used to generate a Mesh showing the Snail Mound.
Use this video to get inspiration for creating classic garden elements like the shown Snail Mound or other beautiful shapes in the terrain.