LAND4 for ARCHICAD
Elevation Palette (Updated)
Activate Elevation Palette
- Go to:
- LAND4/Group Palettes/Show Spot Levels Palette, or
- LAND4 Palette/Spot Levels
- Press Elevation Palette button (Button text says “Automatically show Elevation Palette when two Spot Levels are selected”).
- Select two Spot Levels.
- Elevation Palette appears.
The LAND4 Elevation Palette shows the relation between two selected LAND4 Spot Levels involving three parameters:
- height of lowermost Spot Level.
- the fall gradient between the two Spot Levels.
- height of top Spot Level.
The fall between the selected Spot Levels can be shown:
- in percent
- in permille
- as a ratio.
The setting for this, can be found in LAND4 Palette/Settings/General Settings. Read how to change unit here >>
Lock or edit parameter
Per default, one of the three Elevation Palette parameters has to be locked. You decide which. The other two, unlocked parameters, can be edited.
To lock a parameter
To lock a parameter, press the padlock button to its right.
To edit a parameter
To edit a parameter, enter its new value in the text input field and press Enter. The two other parameters will be updated accordingly.
Break Spot Level dependencies – New!
It is now possible to break Spot Level dependencies in the Elevation Palette:
- Select two Spot Levels
- Edit Fall Percentage or Height Value.
- Press Break Dependencies in Pop-up.