Move or Copy Object to Category
Move LAND4 Object to other LAND4 Category
To move one or more LAND4 Objects (Spot Levels, LANDSurfaces, Fall Lines, Ridge Lines) from one LAND4 Category to another:
- Select LAND4 Object.
- The LAND4 Category of the selected object will now show in LAND4 Palette/Categories/Pick box.
Note! If selected LAND4 objects belong to more than one LAND4 Category, Pick box will show “varies…“.
- Change LAND4 Category in Pick box.
- The selected LAND4 Object is now assigned to the set LAND4 Category.
Note! The settings of moved LAND4 Objects will change to those defined by their new LAND4 Category. For more info on this, go to our article on LAND4 Categories >>
Copy LAND4 Object to other LAND4 Category
To copy one or more LAND4 Objects from one LAND4 Category to another:
- Select LAND4 Objects to be copied.
- Press icon Copy to Category in LAND4 Palette/Categories.
- In Copy To Category dialog, choose desired LAND4 Category.
- Press green check mark to approve action.