LAND4 for ARCHICAD
Remove Objects from LANDSurface
Remove Spot Level or Ridge Line from LANDSurface
To remove one or more Spot Levels and/or Ridge Lines from a LANDSurface:
- Select LANDSurface.
- Select Spot Line(s) and/or Ridge Line(s) to be removed.
- Go to:
- LAND4/Group Palettes/LANDSurface Palette, or
- LAND4 Palette/LANDSurfaces.
- Press Release From LANDSurface button.
- Release From LANDSurface dialog pops up and shows how many Objects you have released from the LANDSurface.
- To validate the operation, press OK.
- LANDSurface is updated.