LAND4 for ARCHICAD
Split Ridge Line
Split Ridge Line tool
The LAND4 Split Ridge Line tool allows you to split an existing Ridge Line anywhere along the line’s length.
The Split Ridge Line button is located in the Ridge Line button group:
How to split a Ridge Line
- Select an existing Ridge Line.
- Press the Split Ridge Line button:
- Click anywhere on the line to indicate where to split it.
- The line will be split/divided where you click, creating two new Spot Levels at the end of each new Ridge Line.
- You now have two separate Ridge Lines that can be edited or moved independently within your project.