Workflow: Parking Lot 1/3
Parking Lot: From Sketch to Site Design
The video above, is the first in a series of three videos on constructing a site (a parking lot) in relation to an existing terrain using LAND4 (v2) for ARCHICAD.
This video shows how to start a site design project (construction of a parking lot) in relation to an existing terrain, and how to make qualified volume estimations during this process.
You will see:
- How to define project settings in LAND4.
- How to get from a simple, handmade sketch to designing and establishing the site in relation to the existing terrain.
- How to make qualified volumetric estimations to help identify the best location for the parking lot.
- How to easily control fall percentages and fall directions between the Spot Levels representing the new constructed surface.
The tutorial series consists of:
- Parking Lot (1/3): From Sketch to Site Design
- Parking Lot (2/3): Construction of site using LAND4 tools
- Parking Lot (3/3): Final terrain, incl volume calculations.